Welcome to the Alden House informational webpage.
We are a 79 unit building built in 1926 with three towers nestled in a lovely residential neighborhood with mature trees and excellent public schools. Apartments range in size from large studio to three bedrooms. Some of our favorite features of the Alden House are listed below.
- Lovely sound shore community. Larchmont’s charming shops, grocery stores, and restaurants are a pleasant walk through neighborhood streets or on Boston Post Road.
- Easy walk to train station. Only 35-40 minutes to Manhattan’s Grand Central Station via the Metro North’s New Haven line.
- Walking distance to lower, middle and high schools.
- Live-in superintendent and full-time porter.
- 24-hour SDI laundry room with convenient money card payment system.
- Newly remodeled bike room.
- Quiet living.
- Pre-war architectural features throughout, including large windows and high ceilings. Most units retain the original oak flooring.
- Three towers, each with its own elevator and connected by a common basement, allow for a greater feeling of privacy than apartment buildings with long hallways.
- Carefully maintained landscaping and grounds.
- Quick walk to Flint Park. Twenty minute walk to Manor Park and Manor Beach.
- Enjoy beach rights, recreational programs and libraries through both Larchmont Village and the Town of Mamaroneck.